Radio Home | Listen Live | Contact Us | About Us | Our Vision & Mission | Support the Ministry
Thank you for listening to WUSG-LP 88.7 FM in Cambridge, Minnesota! We are a member of the LifeTalk Radio Network and the Three Angels Broadcasting Network. For more information on LifeTalk Radio and its programing, please visit www.lifetalk.net and for more information about 3ABN visit www.3abnradio.org.
Be sure to catch the program Spirit and Truth with Pastor Jeff Scoggins on Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. Or listen to the podcast.
On weekdays at 11 a.m. and 5 p.m. The Prophecy Hour looks into the prophetic portions of the Bible and unlocks those mysteries.
How to Send Event Announcements
We happily broadcast Christian or community-related event announcements. Please follow the guidelines closely in order to have your announcement broadcast.
- The event must fit within WUSG's Christian community values.
- Submit the announcement before the event allowing at least a week or two for production time.
- Write out the announcement exactly as you want it read and time it to fit 30 or 60 seconds. (Please do not send brochures, flyers, posters, etc.)
- Include: Event name, description, date, time, location, cost, phone number for more information. Example: The Christian Singers, a world-famous acapella group, are coming to Cambridge on July 7 at 7 p.m. at the Cambridge Church on 100 Main Street. Admission is free! Call 763-689-0000 for more information. Learn more about the Christian Singers at christiansingers.org.
- For a musical event include an mp3 file of one of the songs to run as background if possible.
- Send the announcement and mp3 file (if applicable) to this link: Click Here.
- WUSG reserves the right to edit the announcement for time or content.
- WUSG will run every request possible, but is not able to run all requests and cannot respond to every request. Thank you for understanding.
Additional links on this topic:
About Us |
Bible Study |